Ordnance - Mines, Alarms, Booby Traps, Smoke - New Prices
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fingerhut Kid
Spokane Airsoft Club XO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Ordnance - Mines, Alarms, Booby Traps, Smoke - New Prices Reply with quote

Hardcore Ordnance For Your MilSim and TacSim Ops.

Available from AirHead Airsoft - high quality, superior craftsmanship devices to enhance your MilSim and TacSim Ops.

-You must be 21 years old to purchase (proof of age required).
-You must sign a Buyers Statement & Release of Liability to purchase.
-Some items listed below are Hazardous Material and may not be possible to ship. Please contact us for special instructions.

LOUD WHISTLE PERIMETER ALARM
This perimeter alarm is a trip mechanism. This alarm may also be Command Detonated provided the Cord Line is not bound in its axis (additional cord required, not included). Great in determining Opposing Force position, Deny Route of March, Stall Advance, etc. It provides a very, very loud high pitch whistle for approx. 3 seconds. FOR OUTDOOR USE ONLY. MUST BE USED AWAY FROM FLAMMABLES. It is 2 1/4"L x 1/2"W. Comes with mounting hardware. This item is HAZMAT.
PRICE: $4.25 for one

MINI REPORT PERIMETER ALARM
This perimeter alarm is a trip mechanism. This alarm may also be Command Detonated provided the Cord Line is not bound in its axis (additional cord required, not included). Great in determining Opposing Force position, Deny Route of March, Stall Advance, etc. May also be used as a simulated casualty producing landmine. Very effective in determining hits upon opposing force due to "high order shock" produced by "blast". It produces little flame or smoke but still should be used away from flammables. Comes with mounting hardward. This item is HAZMAT.
PRICE EACH: $3.00 for one

12 GAUGE ALARM
This is a reuseable alarm device except for the 12 Gauge shotgun blank which must be replaced after each detonation. (12 Gauge blanks available below). If you are planning on using perimeter alarms, this is a cost effective system compared to the Whistle and Report type listed above. This system will pay for itself in short order - just calculate your usage verses the one time use perimeter alarms.This perimeter alarm is a trip mechanism. This alarm may also be Command Detonated provided the Cord Line is not bound in its axis (additional cord required, not included). Great in determining Opposing Force position, Deny Route of March, Stall Advance, etc. May also be used as a simulated casualty producing landmine. Very effective in determining hits upon opposing force due to "high order shock" produced by "blast". It produces little flame or smoke but still should be used away from flammables. Comes with mounting hardward, instructions, and one 12 guage blank.
PRICE: $23.50

.308 ALARM
This is a reuseable alarm device except for the expendable metal cartridge blank which must be replaced after each detonation. (.308 blanks available below). Also fires 30.06 and .45 ACP blanks. If you are planning on using perimeter alarms, this is a cost effective system compared to the Whistle and Report type listed above. This system will pay for itself in short order - just calculate your usage verses the one time use perimeter alarms. This perimeter alarm is a trip mechanism. This alarm may also be Command Detonated provided the Cord Line is not bound in its axis (additional cord required, not included). Great in determining Opposing Force position, Deny Route of March, Stall Advance, etc. May also be used as a simulated casualty producing landmine. Very effective in determining hits upon opposing force due to "high order shock" produced by "blast". It produces little flame or smoke but still should be used away from flammables. Comes with mounting hardward, instructions, and one .308 blank.
PRICE: $23.50

12 GAUGE REPLACEMENT BLANKS: Blanks specifically for the 12 Gauge Perimeter Alarm. Pkg of 3 (no pic)
PRICE: $3.00

.308 WINCHESTER BLANKS: Blanks specifically for the .308 Perimeter Alarm. Pkg of 5 (no pic)
PRICE: $5.50

CAMO TRIP WIRE
This is the military style stainless steel wire currently used with military forces. The spool has 156 feet of wire in two colors: Yellow and OD. This wire is recommended for the 12 Gauge Perimeter Alarm and the .308 Perimeter Alarm.
PRICE: $3.00

SMOKE GENERATOR See Item D in pic below
This is a high quality US made smoke generator producing 40,000 cubic feet over 75 seconds. It is activated by means of a pull ring. This device produces non-toxic white smoke and should be used in an open environment. This item is HAZMAT.
PRICE: $9.50

Smoke Generators E & F not in stock. We will carry E shortly (90,000 cf, 3 minute, white smoke, approx. $18.00).

SMOKE GENERATOR
This is a high quality non US made smoke generator producing 100,000 cubic feet of brilliant orange smoke over 3 minute period. It is activated by pull ring. Although the smoke is non-toxic it is very thick and must be used in an open environment. Canister will either be 4" or 6" tall. Both burn same rate & time. Canister size contingent upon stock on-hand. This item is HAZMAT.
PRICE: PM for current pricing and availability - market price $25.00

PULL STRING DETONATOR
This is a great, simple and effective device which may function as both a mine, alarm and booby trap. It is a small paper device which is activated by pulling on the strings. A small bang is emitted. Easy and fast to set up in a tactical situation. Economy priced tactical ordnance. Pkg of 6. This item is HAZMAT.
PRICE: $1.50/ .25 each

DBC PYROTECHNICS
http://www.dbcpyrotechnics.com/servlet/StoreFront?sfs=97633e12
About DBC Pyrotechnics

Thanks for your interest in DBC Pyrotechnics. In business since December 1999, our mission is to provide the best customer service and offer affordable pricing and a wide variety of products to meet our customers needs. We will be adding extra features over the next few months, so come back regularly. You can contact us at: DBC Pyrotechnics or by phone at (503) 766-2791 or email dbcsec@comcast.net Be certain to mention that AirHead Airsoft referred you to DBC Pyrotechnics.

Flash Bang Diversionary Device Training System
This is a U.S. Mil-Spec. Flash Bang Diversionary Device Training System. This system is manufactured by A.L.S. Technologies, the single largest supplier of diversionary devices for U.S. Military and law enforcement contracts. This system consists of one steel body and five fuzes. You simply screw a fuze into the body, pull the pin and throw it. In 2 to 3 seconds it will detonate with a report of 130db and a 750,000 candela flash. The bottom of the body has baffled holes which releases the report and the flash. You can then go pick up the body, unscrew the spent fuze and screw in a new fuze. The body can be used over 1000 times and additional fuzes can be purchased. This training system is completely legal to own and is unregulated by the ATF at this time. This training system will be shipped in a ammo can (included in price) for safety during shipping.
PRICE: $199.95 from DBC Pyrotechnics http://www.dbcpyrotechnics.com/servlet/the-792/Flash-Bang-Diversionary-Device/Detail?sfs=97633e12
Use This Device At An SA OP: $20.00 per single use (terms and conditions apply).

5 - Replacement Fuzes For Flash Bang Training System
These are replacement fuzes for the Flash Bang Diversionary Device Training System. They are manufactured by A.L.S. Technologies.
PRICE: $87.50 from DBC Pyrotechnics http://www.dbcpyrotechnics.com/servlet/the-794/5--dsh--Replacement-Fuzes/Detail?sfs=97633e12
Use This Replacement Fuse At An SA OP With FB Tng System: $20.00 per single fuse. (terms and conditions apply).

More products to follow.

Rich

Last edited by Fingerhut Kid on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:57 pm; edited 13 times in total
Norseman
Spokane Airsoft Club CO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich sign me up for a couple of those 12 ga. boobie traps........... Wink
Spokane Airsoft Club XO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norseman wrote:

Roger that.

Not in the mood for the high caliber, high order impact .308 NATO? Cool

Rich
Norseman
Spokane Airsoft Club CO

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fingerhut Kid wrote:
Norseman wrote:

Roger that.

Not in the mood for the high caliber, high order impact .308 NATO? Cool

Rich

Do you think its louder than the 12 ga.?

I'll take whatever is most "make the enemy pee their pants" in action.
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Flash bang Reply with quote

Hey rich how much and can we use the flashbangs at ops

1SG TF Delta
SA Combat Photographer
Foxhound_1
Spokane Airsoft Club Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I could go for some of those 12 gauge traps myself...

Though I have to ask what sort of powder charge you're using in the blanks? I know damn well that you can vary the charge behind 'em if you have a reloader kit, and then you can make some really impressive booms ^_^
General
General

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are some great prices! WTG!

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those who would do us harm.
timmychang
Spokane Airsoft Club Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey rich, ill take a shotgun trap with a refill.

you never know when vc will hide a trap inside the wire of gi firebase Twisted Evil
Dees
Major
Major

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the OPFOR will be making a group order pretty soon on these, it will make things so much more entertaining for our adversaries.
If a Ranger/SEAL is shown on TactiQueer Magazine finger ****ing it in AshCanIstan, all the wannabes will sell their last pint of plasma for it, but without a VFG, 2 lights, 3 optics, Magpul blah and a compass in the stock, it won't get anyone's fancy.
kamakasininja
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are these all usable in SA events?
Fingerhut Kid
Spokane Airsoft Club XO

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Use of Ordnance is at the direction of the OP Coordinator and highly supervised by Admins. Ordnance is not freely engaged at OP's for both safety and effect.

But yes, these devices as well as sonic devices and Ricochet North America LLC products are okay to use contingent upon authorization as stated above.

More products will be posted soon.

Rich
Redeye
General
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich, would I be able to purchse some of the grenade fuses for use with my WW2 reenactment group, or are sales limited to SA use under controlled circumstances?

We sleep safe in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night, to visit violence upon those who would do us harm.
Fingerhut Kid
Spokane Airsoft Club XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redeye wrote:
Rich, would I be able to purchse some of the grenade fuses for use with my WW2 reenactment group, or are sales limited to SA use under controlled circumstances?

The fuses are available to you. They are particularly powerful - so not to be used in just any ole' engagement. We have Ricochet Direct products which have the German stick grenade and ball grenades both with pull pin. And several strike pyro devices producing smoke, flash, bang, burst and general excitement.

These devices - Ricochet Direct are not necessarily milsim (except stick grenade), but cost considerable less. The flash bang stick has proven very successfull - the burst and report will motivate Sad Sack & Gomer Pyle into action.

We are also in the process of developing .32cal submunition charge for these grenades. Get's the cost down to about $00.12 per use.

Hopes this helps.

Rich
Redeye
General
General

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! Have you got any pics of the German stick grenades? Any Mk2 pineapple type? What about cost?

Elfman
Corporal
Corporal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: hey Reply with quote

can you guys get your hands on the Hakkotsu Thunder B co2 grenade? i have run out of shells for it and was going to see if you guys could get the shells. they come in a quantity of 12 and i would like 12. the make the grenade looking shells and the flashbang cylinder shell. i would like 12 of the black flashbang shells. evike has them for $25 for 12 but i would more than like to give you guys my money! i would be also interested in picking up a couple more of the single grenade kits. let me know!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SpokaneAirsoft.com Forum Index -> SA Store All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: